Portable video inspection for drainage, water and plumbing networks.
- The intuitive interface is quick to set up and simple to operate
- Dedicated function keys make it easy to use
- Built-in rechargeable batteries lasting all day
- Reports are ready to share as soon as your survey is complete
- WiFi connection for sending reports via DropBox or email
- Advanced connectivity with USB, HDMI and ethernet, making it easy to view and export your data
- Video streaming to nearby devices
flexitrax-P550c-brochure.pdf (17.1 MB)
The flexitrax P550c is designed around simplicity of operation. Ready to use in 30 seconds from powering on, it requires minimal training to operate, letting you concentrate on pipe inspection.
This portable and modular crawler system enables operators to customise the flexitrax P550c solution for the inspection of a vast range of pipes, in all locations.
The flexitrax P550c can be readily transported and easily wheeled onto site through our rugged, ergonomic design, allowing you to reach access points beyond the range of your vehicle.
Use GraniteNet software to integrate the flexitrax P550c to your asset inspection, decision support, and work management program.
Pearpoint may issue P550c software updates to enhance system performance. We strongly recommend that you periodically check for new software releases and update your controller when new software is made available.
The P550c technical specs is available for download. We strongly recommend that you periodically check when a revised manual is made available.
Currently not available.
The P550c operation manual is available for download. We strongly recommend that you periodically check when a revised manual is made available.Download MANUAL
The Pearpoint range of video inspection products are used in municipal, industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical and residential applications.
Fill out the form to download our current product catalog and a Pearpoint representative will contact you promptly.
Please read and agree to the